• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to register.

[iGN: clerkclirk]

[Timezone: GMT+7]

I dont know how to post screenshot.

Use Lightshot ot Imugur.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I would like to register.

[iGN: clerkclirk]

[Timezone: GMT+7]

I dont know how to post screenshot.

Use Lightshot ot Imugur.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Question : is any rule? And the team what should im post on here? Like blissey calm nature ot soulrend ? Or should i screen shoot all 14 pokemons?

Post the image of 14 Pokemon you are going to use with the OT of the Pokemon, IVs and natures can be hidden.

Question : is any rule? And the team what should im post on here? Like blissey calm nature ot soulrend ? Or should i screen shoot all 14 pokemons?

Post the image of 14 Pokemon you are going to use with the OT of the Pokemon, IVs and natures can be hidden.

Okay sir , later I will post my team need to queque login for now .

only OT is my name means i'm catch him by my self usable in this event ?

if you want dex service [3keach have all Kanto&Johto] or many pokemon

Visit my shop

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=16696