Bug to acces Route 218

Soblau

Hello,

I need help with a bug at Jubilife City, the two npcs on the western exit of the city still block the way to route 218.

I already found the 4 missing students for the school and I already continued the storry. But now, after my fifth badge, I need to get to Canalave City but its not possible because those npcs are still blocking the way.

I dont think they are supposed to still be there. I have been on route 218 once, somehow I could pass the npcs but on my way back they were still blocking the path and I had to use an escape rope to get away from route 218 back to the city.

Please help me, Im stuck at this point of the storry :(

2130391468_Jubcity.thumb.png.fc629e7b6682598c34e402c90a4065db.png

School.thumb.png.2932d88fd165b096d6a85daa779dd7e3.png

• Administrator

Hello,

I need help with a bug at Jubilife City, the two npcs on the western exit of the city still block the way to route 218.

I already found the 4 missing students for the school and I already continued the storry. But now, after my fifth badge, I need to get to Canalave City but its not possible because those npcs are still blocking the way.

I dont think they are supposed to still be there. I have been on route 218 once, somehow I could pass the npcs but on my way back they were still blocking the path and I had to use an escape rope to get away from route 218 back to the city.

Please help me, Im stuck at this point of the storry :(

Hi @Soblau

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been forwarded to our Content Scripter that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however we will personally update you as soon as we will have any information about that.

Please, be patient in the while our team look into the issue.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hello,

There was strangely no data showing that the two NPCs were previously hidden on your account, which confuses me on how you managed to get through without them being hidden. Regardless of how that happened, these two NPCs could no longer be hidden after talking to Barry on the other side, hence your problem.

I've rewritten those two NPCs, so you should now be able to talk to them and make them disappear. Please let us know if you were able to go through!

• Like 1