movement not learned and lost

Leirbag

Hello people, I wanted to know if something could be done, about a tm shadow claw, to show it to my ambipon today, and I did not learn the movement and it disappeared from my backpack

Greetings, thank you very much

use google tnslte xd

Hello people, I wanted to know if something could be done, about a tm shadow claw, to show it to my ambipon today, and I did not learn the movement and it disappeared from my backpack

Greetings, thank you very much

use google tnslte xd

Hello there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It is possible that you are experiencing an error that happen sometimes when you try to teach your Pokémon a move.

To fix that, could you please try the following procedure and see if it fixes your error:

- Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too).

- Restart your computer/device

- Download again the game from HERE

After you've downloaded again the latest client, please try to teach again the move to your Pokémon by interacting with the move relearner in Cerulean City and paying 2000 pokedollars and the issue should be solved.

Unfortunately, we are not able to refund your money/move as it would be unfair to those that accepted their losses. due to a bug. It would be unfair if we would restore your money and not their money/progress etc. So, you need to buy a new TM and try it again.

Also, for now sadly we can't track shop-logs with our TOOLS, but as the tools will be updated in the future, this will be possible.

Let me know how it went and I wish you a nice day!

Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello,

As I can't offer anymore support in this case, I will close the thread now.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I wish you a good day!

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.