I am Stuck

Bolt10

So I was head to the second Gym of the Hoenn region, Okay I head to the gym and the Guy in front of the Gym said that I had to talk to a weird guy inside the cave I head to the Cave and Found this guy named Steven Who I think is the weird Guy in the Cave, I talk to him and he said to talk to him later, Aftet that I didn't know what to do, so I use the Hoenn Walkthorught in this site, and it said to talk to Mr.stone and that we was going to give you a letter, I talk to the Guy many times and the only things he says is " I am rich ", I can't get any letter, and I need to give the letter to Steve so that I can go to the gym, but I can't get the letter and I don't I need to something first then get the letter or if my game is bugged and Please someone help, I don't lose this account!!!!.

before talking to mr. stone, you should talk to the guy outside gym1 until he is gone

OMG I am So Stupid I didn't even Notice he was still there, Thank Very Much you saved my account XD

• Administrator

OMG I am So Stupid I didn't even Notice he was still there, Thank Very Much you saved my account XD

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved-thanks to @hahahaka for the help. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others