Problem with catching legendary dog of jotho.

Traineranni

hello, some time ago I invited a friend to my house, in my absence he changed the bell is go combatre raikou guardian for the 3rd time while I wanted to base entei, then he has to capture raikou instead by saying that he is better. in fact he had destroyed my luck that he had replaced it at the last minute entei bell a raikou bell.bref staff could you try to remove raikou give me the npc which gives the bell of entei raikou and suicune that I change my bell is that I capture entei.

Anni

Greetings, @TrainerAnni

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As you chosen the Zap bell, fought the boss 3 times and chose Raikou as your beast we can not change your beast or reset the quest for you to change pokemon. Would be unfair for people who choosen a beast and after a time they wanted to change it and they got a no as answer for the change of their beast. I hope you understand it.

Anyways if you would like get another beast you can get it via the World Quest. This quest has a 0,5% to start in each hour so it can start from a moment to another, a legendary beast can appear randomly with this quest. For futher information follow this THREAD.

If you want to be more informed of when this quest starts i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER, there you will get a notification of when this quest can start.

PD: Im glad to comunicate you that a world quest is starting right now.

Please, do not hesitate if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Nezuko.

Nezuko.png