Fainted legendary on birth island

Canyouu

• Administrator

After fainting the spawned raikou i could no longer access the island, i tried nikola but it doesnt let me fight him either, do i really have to wait for next rng ticket to spawn another raikou?

Hi @CanYouu

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that this is not a bug but it is intended to work like this. In specific, Nikola doesn't work with the legendary Pokémon killed/lost by a crash in Birth Island, as that could be easily abused and it would be unfair.

Nikola has been developed to work only with the legendaries that you can/try to catch through their own official quest (legendary beast quest, trio lake quest, etc).

If you would like to catch another Raikou, you will have to obtain another Mysterious Ticket to get a chance to find another one, however remember that the pokemon that can appear is a random one between one of the following:

Legendary/Mythic Pokémon: Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie | Entei, Raikou, Suicune | Latias, Latios | Regice, Regirock, Registeel

Normal Pokémon: Dragonite, Garchomp, Goodra, Hydreigon, Lucario, Metagross, Rotom, Salamence, Tyranitar, Volcarona, Zoroark

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I hope you can understand.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

since on the birth island page it mentions that I can only catch one of each would it be correct to assume that it works off based on caught data instead of what spawned so i can potentially have another raikou spawn? Also it might be saltiness on my part but i dont see how nikola respawning birth island legends would be any more abusable compared to regular quest legends, its not like im shiny hunting or i can see unfavourable iv/natures :x

• Administrator

since on the birth island page it mentions that I can only catch one of each would it be correct to assume that it works off based on caught data instead of what spawned so i can potentially have another raikou spawn? Also it might be saltiness on my part but i dont see how nikola respawning birth island legends would be any more abusable compared to regular quest legends, its not like im shiny hunting or i can see unfavourable iv/natures :x

Hi @CanYouu

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to confirm you that yes, you have the chance to find another Raikou in Birth Island.

We are currently planning to make the World Quest a more common event. The one we had this week was made exactly to test the potential of the server and see if one could be completed without too many issues, and as well to find the current issues and fix them. The test was made live because testing it on the test server with 10 players is far different from testing it with 1500.

However, as you have seen, all the one that reached the required amount of points received/will receive the Mysterious Tickets, as announced.

About Nikola, he has been designed/developed to recover only the legendary caught through their own real legendary quest and it is intended to not be usable for Birth Island one.

Regard the possible abuse, I might have used a better term which would have been "broken". However, unfortunately,, i'm sorry to inform you that this won't change exactly because, even discussing it within staff, it would be extremely broken. This without counting how much hard it would be and how much time it would need to be coded. The real legendary quests are things that permanently exists in the game and will always exists, meanwhile the World Quest/Birth Island are rare events and therefore it would not be fair-correct-legit to make a event pokemon being able to be re-caught if you fail at catching them.

As proper information have been given and i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for understanding!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others