Lending pokemons bug (plz answer)

Screenshot_20190616-142828.thumb.png.1253c24b4cfa941d45cf346388ed9e9c.pngScreenshot_20190616-142656.thumb.png.a02d0c932eb0dcd6185ffde9589ec0c2.pngHello.

Couple minutes ago i tried to lend 2 of my moons to a friend but server crushed and after i loged in again my moon were like lent but to mysellf i got a timer and when i post it on chat names are grey and i couldn't send them back cuz they mine can u fix it plz

Hello.

I am sorry for that, the present thread will be forward to the relevant parties to look into it. You will be informed assap.

Regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

I am sorry but our Developers were really busy with Servers. The problem should be fixed next time we have a server restart or crash, please check and inform me that everything is fine.

Regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

I am sorry but our Developers were really busy with Servers. The problem should be fixed next time we have a server restart or crash, please check and inform me that everything is fine.

Regards,

Logan

Everything back to normal. Thank you