Guardian Suicune boss connection caused loss

Silverkaidog

(sorry if this is in the wrong thread, new here)

I was fighting the Guardian Suicune boss when I got to his last pokemon and connection was lost. No biggie, i got to try again. Not 3 minutes later I was fighting him again and the connection was lost again, this time it counted as a loss and I have to wait 12 days to fight again. I'm kinda annoyed by this, I've waited 12 days as it is to fight him a second time and now I have to start from scratch. Can anything be done so I can fight him again sooner? FTR, my internet is fine, the light was on green the whole time.

(sorry if this is in the wrong thread, new here)

I was fighting the Guardian Suicune boss when I got to his last pokemon and connection was lost. No biggie, i got to try again. Not 3 minutes later I was fighting him again and the connection was lost again, this time it counted as a loss and I have to wait 12 days to fight again. I'm kinda annoyed by this, I've waited 12 days as it is to fight him a second time and now I have to start from scratch. Can anything be done so I can fight him again sooner? FTR, my internet is fine, the light was on green the whole time.

Hello @SilverKaiDog,

I am truly sorry to hear about your lost progress.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to restore your progress. This due to players who accepted their loss in the past, it would be unfair to refund it now because we didn't refund them aswell.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a Rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to ask.

I wish you a good day!

Kind Regards,

Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

I understand, it's only fair. Thanks for replying :)

Hello,

Thanks for your understanding.

I will continue now to close this thread.

If you have another question, don't hesitate to make a thread and ask them on the forums!

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards,

Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.