Starter

Revengercm

I know they will be available later on but...

Shouldn't all players have an almost equal good start with a good pokemon?

Can we choose the nature of our starter so it's decent enough to use it for the story?

It just makes me sad that if I get an adamant charmander, squirtle etc. etc. I will toss it away or trade if any non competitive player wants it.

Hello there,

The concept is same as the handheld ones and will be unchanged i guess...

But if all players will select same natures (e.g. Charma/Bulba/Squirtle with Modest nature) then there won't be any fun finding a specific starter with a particular nature (trade/catch).

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Hello there,

The concept is same as the handheld ones and will be unchanged i guess...

But if all players will select same natures (e.g. Charma/Bulba/Squirtle with Modest nature) then there won't be any fun finding a specific starter with a particular nature (trade/catch).

Well in the handheld games you could reset.

It's just one starter. The rest of them require work. I just think that if I play vs my friend right at the beginning I should not lose because he got a better nature.

Here's a charmander... Now release it because it's useless is a bad feeling right from starting the game but I doubt this can be changed bedore the release but I'm doing for maybe when I get to johto. 1 good pokemon out of the hundreds of available ones would not hurt.

Starters are catchable in the wild, no need for starters having equal ivs/nature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well not catchable right away and everyone needs at least one good pokemon right from the start and not spend hours ( if that is what it takes to get a good nature starter).

I think this might be the first MMO you've ever played then.

In every pokemon game Pokemon have randomised natures/IVs. we arent going to change something as fundamental as that just so you can be happy about a pokemon you're given.

FYI Adamant charmanders make excelent Mega Charizard X's

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Ok. I can live with it. I'm not talking about only charmander and until some gets the mega stone it will take awhile.

I have played a lot of mmos but I think this will make it better than the rest but I have no problem with the way it is. Just a thought on saving time searching for one.