GOLD Server - kanto pokes not locked in johto and lost leftovers

im In violet (just started in gold) and my kanto pokes aren't showing as locked ( altho I didn't try to access them) makes it hard to pick pokes and make sure they are johto pokes lol also I removed leftovers from my sandshrew and went to put it on another poke and now its not anywhere in the bag to be found :( the bleow pic shows all kanto pokes not locked in pc

1685183467_kantoissues.thumb.jpg.d4175d02e31df63cd43619d25a110ed7.jpg

im In violet (just started in gold) and my kanto pokes aren't showing as locked ( altho I didn't try to access them) makes it hard to pick pokes and make sure they are johto pokes lol also I removed leftovers from my sandshrew and went to put it on another poke and now its not anywhere in the bag to be found :( the bleow pic shows all kanto pokes not locked in pc

Greetings, @monhuntress

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Using our tools i could see you have a leftovers in the following pokemons: Geodude, Totodile (in your party) and Phanpy (in your PC). I hope those three leftovers was the item you was looking for. In your bag we couldn't find any leftovers more.

Regarding the issue of the pokemons aren't locked in your pc i would like suggest you take one from kanto and see if you're able to keep it in your party. If after try it goes back to the pc is just only a visual bug, it will fixed with the time.

I will be aware of this thread waitting for your response. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Hi Nezuko, yes it is a visual bug I took a Kanto poke and tried adding it to my team and it would just go back to the box. As for the leftover, I removed it from a poke in my team and it didn't go back to the bag when I went to put it on another poke... just that I don't want to loose any more leftovers... knowing that it would not get replaced. The thing is it wasn't during a crash or roll back so that's why I thought I would report it.... thanks for your response.

Hi Nezuko, yes it is a visual bug I took a Kanto poke and tried adding it to my team and it would just go back to the box. As for the leftover, I removed it from a poke in my team and it didn't go back to the bag when I went to put it on another poke... just that I don't want to loose any more leftovers... knowing that it would not get replaced. The thing is it wasn't during a crash or roll back so that's why I thought I would report it.... thanks for your response.

Greetings, @monhuntress

Sorry for the inconvenience

I would like suggest you make a video trying to replicate what you did when you lost the leftovers, thanks.

I will be waitting for your response. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png