PopInSmoke shop

Hello all, I've decided to Re-open the shop to sell some pokes. The auction section is closed till further notice. Pokemons with prices beside it are set, Pokemon under the offer section are the ones i did not find a price check for and im open to recieve offers on them.

Rules:

1. You can leave an offer to buy the poke or leave an offer to start an auction. Start prices will be added later this week but if someone offers a normal start price an auction can be started. The running auctions will last for 2 days after the start bid is seen and accepted.

2. Offers in cash are most likely to be accepted first. If you want to negotiate a trade thats possible.

3. Fake offers/troll offers will be ignored.

4. Offers can be made on this post or by Pming me on discord, my tag is PopInSmoke#2431

5. I am able to hold back a poke if your offer is good but not for longer than 24h.

[spoiler='Running Auctions']

SoonTm

[spoiler='Untrained']

[spoiler='Lvl 100 Pokes']

Edited by PopInSmoke
  • Like 1
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for Iron Fist Infernape?

How much for whimsicott?

How much for HP fire lapras

Leave an offer, ive been pretty busy with the pms from the shiny shop so i didnt have time to find out the prices. Leave an offer and ill check them when i wake up tomorrow. Cheers.

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

How much for Iron Fist Infernape?

350k for the infernape,

How much for HP fire lapras

i have honestly no clue about the lapras, have 0 stuff to compare so if you want it pm me on discord to negotiate,

350k for jolly ha breloom 30/27 atk/speed

since discord is down i couldnt reply on your pm again, ill accept your offer for the breloom,

how much for the second bisharp?

thinking about 550k, let me know what you think

Popinsmoke_signiture.png