Chesto Resto bug in pvp.

Olker

Chesto Berry wake up message after using rest appears at the beginning of the next turn, instead of right after using rest. This is a huge bug as it can change the tide of the battle in pvp by not expecting the enemy to wake up as you don't get the message.

Chesto Berry wake up message after using rest appears at the beginning of the next turn, instead of right after using rest. This is a huge bug as it can change the tide of the battle in pvp by not expecting the enemy to wake up as you don't get the message.

Greetings @ZetLocrito95

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In PRO that berry was coded to work like that, so im glad to inform you is working correctly. Anyways i would like inform you the Battle-PVP code is being rework by our Developers.

This can take a little because is not an easy work, they are working in a new code for: Moves, Abilities and Items. if you would like further information please check the following THREAD.

If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png