Mysterious Ticket Not Receive

Scaminy

Thank you for your replied I was just wonder like when cause it been sometime and I thought other player already got it and i don't that is why I make the thread anyway thank you for your information have a nice day ^ ^

• Administrator

Hello ^ ^,

I am wondering when will the Mysterious Ticket from the world quest event be given out because i didn't receive any in my inventory.

Here is the link to the image of the staff post that i make the list.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377031336592146445/592312165826953219/Screenshot_81.png

Thank you for your time ^ ^

Hi [uSER=2016618]@Bashiny[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the Mysterious Ticket will be rewarded at the next Maintenance on the server.

Please, stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD to be notified of when the next maintenance will start. However, please be patient as there is no estimated time.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi [uSER=2016618]@Bashiny[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the Mysterious Ticket will be rewarded at the next Maintenance on the server.

Please, stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD to be notified of when the next maintenance will start. However, please be patient as there is no estimated time.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Alright thank you