Connection Lost

Achizu

Why i always got connection lost even with strong and stable internet ? The other players is fine the one who get connection lost is just me :/ plz fix this bugs its really Annoying,i have lose a lot of battle because this problem so plz fix it soon, ty.

• Administrator

Why i always got connection lost even with strong and stable internet ? The other players is fine the one who get connection lost is just me :/ plz fix this bugs its really Annoying,i have lose a lot of battle because this problem so plz fix it soon, ty.

Hi @Achizu

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that when the connection lost error appear, it means that the server crashed and therefore all the player of the server crashed. Keep in mind that sometimes only gold or only silver can crash.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

Nevertheless, our developers are aware of the issue and there will be an update soon where many, many things in the server code will be reworked and this should be enough to fix a lot of things or at least give us the chance to pinpoint the other problems and therefore fix them.

With that said, if you are experiencing frequently crashes even if the server is online this mean that the error is on your end and not on server/game end. Therefore, I would like to suggest you to totally restart your connection and reset it/your modem/router.

If that should not work and you're 100% sure that the server is online when you get the connection lost, you can try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Achizu

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that when the connection lost error appear, it means that the server crashed and therefore all the player of the server crashed. Keep in mind that sometimes only gold or only silver can crash.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

Nevertheless, our developers are aware of the issue and there will be an update soon where many, many things in the server code will be reworked and this should be enough to fix a lot of things or at least give us the chance to pinpoint the other problems and therefore fix them.

With that said, if you are experiencing frequently crashes even if the server is online this mean that the error is on your end and not on server/game end. Therefore, I would like to suggest you to totally restart your connection and reset it/your modem/router.

If that should not work and you're 100% sure that the server is online when you get the connection lost, you can try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

After the server is down i start to play gold server and no more connection lost for me,

thank you so much for your solution and your care the admins are so nice

• Administrator

After the server is down i start to play gold server and no more connection lost for me,

thank you so much for your solution and your care the admins are so nice

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others