Gold server connection lost issue.

Kangoeroe

Like the topic title I cant get on gold server it keeps saying connection lost. But when I connect to silver I have no problem getting on it. I mostly play on gold. Because I have advanced there the most. I even redownloaded the game this also didnt help. Is there something wrong with gold or is it me??

Now I even restarted my internet. But still have the connection lost error. It only happens on gold server. I really want to continue on gold because I am so far there. Can you guys do something. It's not only me but every one. Maybe a gold server reboot?? I really want to play.

Like the topic title I cant get on gold server it keeps saying connection lost. But when I connect to silver I have no problem getting on it. I mostly play on gold. Because I have advanced there the most. I even redownloaded the game this also didnt help. Is there something wrong with gold or is it me??

Hey, I have the same problem :/

Hello @Ravioliking and @kangoeroe,

I'm sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Gold server was down for some time, because we had technical difficulties. It is back online now.

I would like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these server crash issues by implementing a new code scripted in Python and try to make the server as stable as possible, but unfortunately it isn't really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them.

Please stay patient when the server is down, as we try to bring back up as soon as possible when this happens.

As the issue has been solved, I will now close this thread.

Have a good day!

Kind regards,

Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.