Questions for a complete dex

Stavd

Hey there! I wanna ask some questions concerning the obtainable dex data.

1.Does Karrablast require to get traded with Shelmet to get evolved? Is the bug fixed?

2.Can Swirlix and Spritzee get evolved? And if they can who can anyone obtain Sachet and Whipped Dream?

3.Is Victini seen data obtainable in game? And if so how?

Thanks in advance for your help...

my game on the home screen I will enter the server and it appears can not connect to server how can I solve it (I'm by android) Please help me, I'm a beginner.

I would advice making your own post so you can get personalized support

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

1.Does Karrablast require to get traded with Shelmet to get evolved? Is the bug fixed?

2.Can Swirlix and Spritzee get evolved? And if they can who can anyone obtain Sachet and Whipped Dream?

1. Karrablast and Shelmet evolve now if you trade them with each other." That's what Eaty said on the last update log

2. It is said that those evolutionary ítems have been already added however seems like no player has info on how to get them

3. You get Victini data fighting against suspicious bot

4. Cryogonal is not available at this moment

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

4.Is there any way to catch Cryogonal at the moment?

Greetings, @stavd

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Im glad to inform you Karrablast is available to evolve in this game, you will need trade a Karrablast with a Shelmet to evolve the pokemon.

Regarding Swirlix and Spritzee unfortunately those pokemons cant not evolve at the moment. Because the item to evolve those pokemons are not available for the Players.

You can get the data of Victini in your pokedex fighting against the suspicious bot.

And the last pokemon, Cryogonal, this pokemon can not be caught at the moment, the said pokemon was only available to get it during Xmas 2018 and in the past through Headbutt. So right now this pokemon doesnt have a currently spawn to get it.

I would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER to know about futures announcements about spawns/items/evolve changes. In the channel of #announcements you will get a notification when we do an update or a change.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day

Nezuko

Nezuko.png