Can't log in to any servers after being Kicked out from game

Ivanho

I was in the game (from android client) couple hours ago & then i was kicked out from Silver server (this happens often though). After that i couldnt log in to any of the server. It kept saying "can not connect to the server".

After i tried several times over hours, i tried logging in to pokemonrevolution.com (official page) with my usual passward, it said "incorrect username or password". But i didnt change the password or anything.

After that i clicked on Forgot password option, they sent reset link to my email. I opened link & submitted a new passward. But it said "your token expired" or it kept loading for too long after clicking submit option. I tried to chage the password like +4 times, but all failed saying expired, even though i was fast typing it.

Now i dont know whats going on! Cant log in any servers. I came back to PRO 2 days ago after 2016 & this is really heartbreaking. [P.S.: i tried logging in from pc client as well, it said same thing]

Please help me PRO TEAM. Thanks.

In-game Username: Ivanho

Screenshot_2019-06-28-18-36-01.png.32746be0f21a36549cd1260202e0fe12.png

Screenshot_2019-06-28-19-04-25.thumb.png.bdca22222e4220c0d467324d8e93625d.png

• Administrator

I was in the game (from android client) couple hours ago & then i was kicked out from Silver server (this happens often though). After that i couldnt log in to any of the server. It kept saying "can not connect to the server".

After i tried several times over hours, i tried logging in to pokemonrevolution.com (official page) with my usual passward, it said "incorrect username or password". But i didnt change the password or anything.

After that i clicked on Forgot password option, they sent reset link to my email. I opened link & submitted a new passward. But it said "your token expired" or it kept loading for too long after clicking submit option. I tried to chage the password like +4 times, but all failed saying expired, even though i was fast typing it.

Now i dont know whats going on! Cant log in any servers. I came back to PRO 2 days ago after 2016 & this is really heartbreaking. [P.S.: i tried logging in from pc client as well, it said same thing]

Please help me PRO TEAM. Thanks.

In-game Username: Ivanho

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The servers were down due to technical difficulties of our server provider. However, they are were back online after not much time.

As the issue has been solved, I will now close this thread.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others