can't drag pokemon into my party

Heolom1

Hello ! i have problem with the pokemon storage , i had caught pokemon a few minutes ago but all of them were disappeared . i had tried to search it and it was appeared again but it had unknown region and i couldn't drag them into my team . Can you help me ? Thank you very much . 1561739128604.thumb.png.c4be3d129c64aebd2f56be0865d7172e.png

Hello ! i have problem with the pokemon storage , i had caught pokemon a few minutes ago but all of them were disappeared . i had tried to search it and it was appeared again but it had unknown region and i couldn't drag them into my team . Can you help me ? Thank you very much .

Hello @heolom1,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

There is a server code issue at the moment that it causing this bug.

Our developers are looking into it and it will be fixed soon.

To help the process, could you please tell me where you caught these Pokemon that show the 'Unknown' tag? On what route precise?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Nice to meet you,

Today when i logged in again and all of them were comeback . Thank you all staff members and developers always for always help the players have a great experiences .

I were caught them from Hoenn on route 104.

By the way, I apologize for my bad English if I miss making it difficult for you to understand my meaning and feel uncomfortable about it.

Thanks for your support.

Have a good day.

Nice to meet you,

Today when i logged in again and all of them were comeback . Thank you all staff members and developers always for always help the players have a great experiences .

I were caught them from Hoenn on route 104.

By the way, I apologize for my bad English if I miss making it difficult for you to understand my meaning and feel uncomfortable about it.

Thanks for your support.

Have a good day.

Hello,

I am glad to hear that the issue got solved!

Also, don't worry your English is fine, I understand it all.

With this being said, I will now lock the thread since the issue got solved.

In the future, if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.