I probably got scammed

Mander

Hello.

Some days ago i finally trained my horsea to lvl 98 and decided to level it up to seadra/kingdra with RC to lvl 100, the problem was that i didnt really had someone to trade my seadra in order to evolve him.

Earlier today i asked for someone to hlep me out with the trade, and another player sent me a PM offering to "help me".

We met on velmillion city to do the trade, i gave him my seadra and right after we traded he went to his pc, stored my poke and left the pokecenter, as soon as i saw him leave i pm´d him again (He left the pm before that, when i confronted him his only response was "no speak english" and left the PM again.

I´m kinda sure that he was just scamming me due to the fact that he offered me to help me out when i asked for it (meaning that he actually knows some english) and then randomly left the pokecenter and the PM as soon as we traded.

Edited by Mercurius

Hello.

Some days ago i finally trained my horsea to lvl 98 and decided to level it up to seadra/kingdra with RC to lvl 100, the problem was that i didnt really had someone to trade my seadra in order to evolve him.

Earlier today i asked for someone to hlep me out with the trade, and another player sent me a PM offering to "help me".

We met on velmillion city to do the trade, i gave him my seadra and right after we traded he went to his pc, stored my poke and left the pokecenter, as soon as i saw him leave i pm´d him again (He left the pm before that, when i confronted him his only response was "no speak english" and left the PM again.

I´m kinda sure that he was just scamming me due to the fact that he offered me to help me out when i asked for it (meaning that he actually knows some english) and then randomly left the pokecenter and the PM as soon as we traded.

[ATTACH alt=Screenshot_20190701-183358.png]90931[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt=Screenshot_20190701-183445.png]90932[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt=Screenshot_20190701-183912.png]90933[/ATTACH]

Hello, if he didnt return your seadra that will be counted as scamming and it is punishable, you can report it in here. Dont worry, they can give you back your seadra

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Hello, @Mander

We apologize regarding the situation that occurred. Hopefully the staff in whole was able to assist you the best that we can privately regarding what occurred.

In conclusion, closing this thread and marking as resolved.

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.