I found a bug so i need a Modo

Weedywoodpecker

Before we begin, in my defense, I want to say something.

I'm a poor kid, so you can go check it out, it's a twig what I exploited. I could have told everyone about it and made you lose, I think, far too much compared to what I took.

It's a trainer that I can fight to infinity, It is located in Hoenn, "Meteor Falls 1F 2R" and it's a couple.

Hi, I found a bug, so I need to explain it to a modo but I don't know how, thanks

Before we begin, in my defense, I want to say something.

I'm a poor kid, so you can go check it out, it's a twig what I exploited. I could have told everyone about it and made you lose, I think, far too much compared to what I took.

It's a trainer that I can fight to infinity, It is located in Hoenn, "Meteor Falls 1F 2R" and it's a couple.

Its a couple "Jay and John" i think ! I was bugged in it so I had to use a rope out so I don't have the names but I think its that

Greetings, @WeedyWoodPecker

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for report this bug. It was forwarded to the PRO Staff Team and it has been fixed already.

Since this bug has been fixed already i will close now the thread. Please, do not hesitate in make another thread and ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png