the legendary no longer appears (zapdos)

Snorly84

I had this problem, while I was capturing zapdos, the light came off, and I had to disconnect the game, I went back to capture it but it's gone, what should I do? and a bag? have I missed the opportunity to capture it? I've done the whole quest and now I can't take zapdos anymore? help pls

I had this problem, while I was capturing zapdos, the light came off, and I had to disconnect the game, I went back to capture it but it's gone, what should I do? and a bag? have I missed the opportunity to capture it? I've done the whole quest and now I can't take zapdos anymore? help pls

Greetings, @snorly84

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we can not respawn Zapdos because would be unfair for users who lost their progress because the same problem. I hope you understand it. Please have a look to the following quote:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

With this said i would like inform you can try catch Zapdos again, to be able to catch Zapdos again you will need defeat the boss Nikola in Unknown Place, if you dont know how to access to this area i would like suggest you have a look to the following THREAD.

Ensuring a proper connection might help as well to minimize the loss of your progress. Therefore, you may try as well the following options in case you're experiencing frequent connection issues:

Call your internet provider to ask if their internet try to kick PRO.

Troubleshoot your Hardware.

Opt for a wired connection if you're using a wireless connection

Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.

Try a new DNS Server.

If you would like have more information about when the servers will go under maintenance, restart or etc... Join in our DISCORD SERVER to know when all this will happen, before this events happen you will have always a tag in #announcements. If the server went off without a tag or reason was a server crash or it was your net, for that you can check the servers status in #bot-commands using the command ^up.

Please, do not hesitate if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

ok i understand everything, thanks for the explanation.

Greetings, @snorly84

Since the doubt has been solved i will proceed to lock this thread.

Please, do not hesitate in create another thread if you still having doubts about anything. Have a great day

Nezuko

Nezuko.png