Lose all the Data

Lova

Hello used to play pokemon revolution, also paid for some stuff, but know that i want to try it again i lose all the information could it be just a error, please somebody help me :(

Hello used to play pokemon revolution, also paid for some stuff, but know that i want to try it again i lose all the information could it be just a error, please somebody help me :(

Hi Lova, sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced. I can see that you used to play on red server, since you last played we merged blue and red server into silver server and yellow became gold. You need to go into your dashboard and merge your red and blue account in order to play on silver server, please make sure to select red server as your main if you wish to keep all the progress you made. More information on merging your account and how to do it can be found in this thread.

I hope this was helpful to you, if you have any questions please let me know and I will answer to the best of my ability.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *