Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?

Deidara8

<t>Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?</t>  

16 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?</t>

• Yes, they are over-priced
    • No, the price seems fair enough

The title says it.

Everyone wants to move around with their teams without having to worry about having your hm cut/rock smash with'em.

Yes, the item is a significant addition to the coin shop, but I personally think that it's really over-priced.

Usually, when one makes a donation, he/she receives 100 coins, but buying the axe/shovel for 75 coins is really awkward, isnt it?

What do you think? Please post some thoughts here I look forward to'em. :Grin:

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HanSoloisDead

The title says it.

Everyone wants to move around with their teams without having to worry about having your hm cut/rock smash with'em.

Yes, the item is a significant addition to the coin shop, but I personally think that it's really over-priced.

Usually, when one makes a donation, he/she receives 100 coins, but buying the axe/shovel for 75 coins is really awkward, isnt it?

What do you think? Please post some thoughts here I look forward to'em. :Grin:

tl;dr

97097I'm cheap.

Thank you for propounding this suggestion and feedback, but I should contextualize what no one is considering yet: there will be no insubstantial need to donate for them long term for those who really need it.

Firstly, unlike most facilitatory items, these are tradeable; that not only gives an alternative avenue for obtaining it, but it also gives a cheapening avenue long-term when you think about it.

It must be put into perspective that these items are not expendable; they are retainable Key Items which—unless custodially locked in a banned or inactive account—will stack accumulatively in the economy over time as players try to commercialize off of these commodities.. As the supply-demand parameters dictate, the Pokemoney prices for these items are naturally bound to decrease over time, since there will be a steady increase in supply over time wherein anyone in the norm of the economy can afford it.

Thank you for your feedback, but it must be understood why it would be a bit imprudent to cheapen the cost at this time. This is the honeymoon period for it on the Coin Shop demand-wise, and it would be foolish to compromise it over a short-term problem when a long-term solution—one that favors consumers more than anything else—is already in the wings; it only requires that time hauls on before it materializes.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.