Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?

Deidara8

<t>Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?</t>  

16 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?</t>

• Yes, they are over-priced
    • No, the price seems fair enough

Just going to put it out there.

There WILL NOT be items for digging and headbutting. I do not appreciate these types of comments. A shovel can not have happiness. A battering ram can not have happiness.

If you don't like the items it's as simple as this. Don't buy them. We aren't doing anything like "You need a tree axe to cut this down" or "You need a pick axe to break this rock" so really. Donating for convenience is not a big issue. These don't even have to be donated for by yourself. You can buy them from players who buy them as they are tradable items.

nlNkl1e.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

97399 Just going to put it out there.

There WILL NOT be items for digging and headbutting. I do not appreciate these types of comments. A shovel can not have happiness. A battering ram can not have happiness.

If you don't like the items it's as simple as this. Don't buy them. We aren't doing anything like "You need a tree axe to cut this down" or "You need a pick axe to break this rock" so really. Donating for convenience is not a big issue. These don't even have to be donated for by yourself. You can buy them from players who buy them as they are tradable items.

Fair enough. I have no real issues with these items, if someone wants to pay for a little convenience who am i to judge. All im saying is dont get carried away (which by this statement doesnt seem to be happening. yet.)

On a side note, why such a negative and defensive attitude all the time? everyone here only has the game's best interest at heart and besides, debate is good, its doesnt always have to be an argument....

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

97394 how is something thats meant for convenience, not necessity, a pay2win item? U cant 'win' with it anyway. u still need to go out and do the story, earn the HMs for use.

This is absolutely amazing, now I can kill the opposing trainers easily with my glory Pick Axe, I love P2W.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Stream ON :

97405 I just get tired of toxic players and the feeling that just because they have strong feelings about an item being "over priced" they should make a forum post about it. The price isn't gonna change.

i just wanted to see whether there's a clear argument that can convince me about the item being charged that way

and plus, i love having arguments, so why not.

(did you just call me a toxic player?)

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

I hate how hard it is to have a debate with some people on here. Not everything needs to be taken dead seriously; Suhu threw a brand new topic out there in a forum where stuff like this is meant to be discussed. Nobody flamed, cussed or judged anyone. w0t iz ze pr0bl3m?

4iyfmb.jpg

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." - Marshall Mathers III

<i></i>

97427 I hate how hard it is to have a debate with some people on here. Not everything needs to be taken dead seriously; Suhu threw a brand new topic out there in a forum where stuff like this is meant to be discussed. Nobody flamed, cussed or judged anyone. w0t iz ze pr0bl3m?

^ Zero and Kerza.

97357 Why are you peeps crying about an item that costs literally $3.75 and it honestly doesn't do much at all. You can literally get a linoone to become your HM slave and save yourself some money. This is for people who want to be a little 'lazy', and therefore they have to pay in order to get this benefit. I honestly don't know why you guys are fighting over if these items are overpriced. I doubt you're actually bothered, and it seems more like you just wanted to post and get views. No hate, but take a chill pill. :kiss:

97405 I just get tired of toxic players and the feeling that just because they have strong feelings about an item being "over priced" they should make a forum post about it. The price isn't gonna change.

Youre the ones who need to take a chill pill.

Now, if you're not gonna contribute to the argument and just label us as "toxic" or "crying/fighting about prices", dont bother posting on my thread.

i just wanted a debate, not the both of you judging us and etc.

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

97427 I hate how hard it is to have a debate with some people on here. Not everything needs to be taken dead seriously; Suhu threw a brand new topic out there in a forum where stuff like this is meant to be discussed. Nobody flamed, cussed or judged anyone. w0t iz ze pr0bl3m?

^ Zero and Kerza.

97357 Why are you peeps crying about an item that costs literally $3.75 and it honestly doesn't do much at all. You can literally get a linoone to become your HM slave and save yourself some money. This is for people who want to be a little 'lazy', and therefore they have to pay in order to get this benefit. I honestly don't know why you guys are fighting over if these items are overpriced. I doubt you're actually bothered, and it seems more like you just wanted to post and get views. No hate, but take a chill pill. :kiss:

Youre the ones who need to take a chill pill.

Now, if you're not gonna contribute to the argument and just label us as "toxic" or "crying/fighting about prices", dont bother posting on my thread.

i just wanted a debate, not both of you morons judging us and etc.

such accusations. such finger pointing. much lock incoming.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

97146 imho we dont need these items... why even introduce them? some pokemon only see any use as hm slaves and now even that is taken away from them... first steps to becoming pay to win if you ask me.

i really don't understand which part is pay to win??

u are pvp bringing ur slaves??

97146 imho we dont need these items... why even introduce them? some pokemon only see any use as hm slaves and now even that is taken away from them... first steps to becoming pay to win if you ask me.

Could you clarify on how it brings up pay to win?

I am struggling to understand how.

what do you win with those items exactly ? lol. The Hms always have been a pain in the [Censored] in every pokemon game Im glad now we can get rid off the hm slave which is annoying to carry

I'm not stating that this is pay to win. I'm only stating that it comes close and could count as the first step for things to come.

First off, what does pay to win even mean? Basically, gaining an advantage over a non-paying player. The advantage here? convenience. Again im not saying that this in itself is pay to win, but its clear to see that a player that pays 7.5$ (pretty much 10, since u cant get just 2.5 or something) is not going to have to bother wasting any time at with maintaining an hm slave, saving time. This is NOT pay to win. But this is where it starts is all im saying. Next you'll see headbutt/dig items helping us avoid having to have a pokemon with enough happiness + access to the respective moves (this is ONLY an ASSUMPTION).

If ingame quests are implemented like there is for non-shiny mounts then all is fine imo, failing which consider yourself warned.

u said that one step become pay to win??

i just can say u are pathetic..

reminder..

pay to win no connection with slave pokemon..

i really don't understand which part is pay to win??

u are pvp bringing ur slaves??

Could you clarify on how it brings up pay to win?

I am struggling to understand how.

what do you win with those items exactly ? lol. The Hms always have been a pain in the [Censored] in every pokemon game Im glad now we can get rid off the hm slave which is annoying to carry

I'm not stating that this is pay to win. I'm only stating that it comes close and could count as the first step for things to come.

First off, what does pay to win even mean? Basically, gaining an advantage over a non-paying player. The advantage here? convenience. Again im not saying that this in itself is pay to win, but its clear to see that a player that pays 7.5$ (pretty much 10, since u cant get just 2.5 or something) is not going to have to bother wasting any time at with maintaining an hm slave, saving time. This is NOT pay to win. But this is where it starts is all im saying. Next you'll see headbutt/dig items helping us avoid having to have a pokemon with enough happiness + access to the respective moves (this is ONLY an ASSUMPTION).

If ingame quests are implemented like there is for non-shiny mounts then all is fine imo, failing which consider yourself warned.

u said that one step become pay to win??

i just can say u are pathetic..

reminder..

pay to win no connection with slave pokemon..

I am trying my best to understand what irafayel is saying here;

I believe that he means that, *IF* headbutt/dig tools are implemented (<--**assumption**), it would be considered as pay to win (advantageous to the donator) as he/she would not have to train happiness of pokemons, while others have to waste their time doing so.

^Looking at it from that side may seem like "pay to win" i agree. however, Zero stated that rock smash, headbutt tools would not be implemented.so yes, i think tht it isnt even one of the first steps for p2w system to come.

WCEmNxe.jpg