Rahz

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry but its end with my country time zone i can send you a proff if you want

Yeah, i mean, i start ur timer with my first bid and its like 40min (idk exactly) after u end. I think u decide end auction based in ur post time maybe. Btw if u can link a timer ir something for be sure i appreciated :)

1465283464_Sinttulo.png.e2b7abd33e46c744721c58eb075a2312.png

Calisthenic life.       

Just ask help to an trade mod. In my device I see how Mattsw start at 4:49 PM.

And he try bid 550K again at 3:34 PM.

So maybe ask first to avoid problems, anyways congratz to the winner.

Thanks for give a exactly hour xd i wait for @Logan or @Larfleeze for ends properly this auction

Calisthenic life.       

actually i like to sell my poke for more but i mistaken in calculating form my time zone sorry so see how can i compensate you pm me in game

No problem mate, i still interested in ur lileep, and how this auction ended badly at perception of some participates, we need a trade moderator for fix it or give us a final fair trial.

• Like 1

Calisthenic life.       

To All Concerned,

After thorough investigation, its been concluded the auction was ended early.

The auction will go on for ONE HOUR from this message. This was due to the auction time remaining from Mattsw's bid (rounded) after the auction is over Rahz will then have 24 hours to complete the trade or get in contact with the winner in an attempt to meet them in game.

The Auction will continue with Mattsw Current bid: 550k

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

• Like 1
larfleeze.png

650k here

Calisthenic life.