Question about stats

Rmax87

Hi all, im new in the game , and the little time i play PRO i see in the chat window that the inicial stats of the pokemon are too important, but the question is , how i know when its good, what its most important, the speed , the ATKspeed , def, atk ? anyway, i hope you understand my question ,and tanks for the answers :y: :y: :y:

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el juego y en el poco tiempo que jugue PRO ,me di cuenta leyendo el chat que los status iniciales, o fijos, del pokemon son muy importantes y la pregunta es, cuando se que son buenos pokemon, y que es mas importante la velocidad, el atqque , defensa , special atk, etc. Espero que entiendan la pregunta y gracias por la respuesta, saludos !

Hello, welcome to pro. the stats that are important for a pokemon depends completely on the pokemon you are using. some use sp.att and some use atk and others are tanks and need good def or sp.def. the pokedex can help you figure this out by looking at what the highest stats are for that pokemon. ofcourse google is a big help as well.

i also suggest looking for information about EV points, IV points and natures on google.

97364 Hello, welcome to pro. the stats that are important for a pokemon depends completely on the pokemon you are using. some use sp.att and some use atk and others are tanks and need good def or sp.def. the pokedex can help you figure this out by looking at what the highest stats are for that pokemon. ofcourse google is a big help as well.

i also suggest looking for information about EV points, IV points and natures on google.

Thanks Listed, i would do :y:

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY