Saw someone using 6 legendaries in pvp

Coono

Are you seriously telling me this is legal?

It should be a rule you cant have more than 1 legend per team. I'm sorry but this game has to have the worst pvp meta I've ever seen, any semblance of creativity is punished.

Either use the handful of completely busted pokes or get overpowered, 99% of pokes are a waste of time.

Game needs to add teirs or something (OU, UU, etc) because this is 1000% unplayable especially for those who dont just wanna abuse the top handful of pokes and nothing but 24 hours a day

• Like 1

Legendaries are not necessarily stronger than other non legends, in fact they are often even worse. If u ever played OU or other tiers you would know that. And don’t expect a Latios to speed tie a Gengar, it’s pretty unlikely to have good ivs on legendaries, simply because rerolling is so expensive.

Also, calling someone horrible or bad when you clearly have no idea about PvP is silly

• Like 2

Discord: Chris'#7430

yes that true...only specific lengendaries are useful in pvp and those after a huge amount of rerolls...so i see no point in your complaints...the only op legendary is manaphy and now the most teams are prepared for it (ferros have turned sassy from relaxed etc), while there are non legends like conkeldurr, togekiss (especially in baton pass teams), volcarona etc that are to difficult to be countered...

Are you seriously telling me this is legal?

It should be a rule you cant have more than 1 legend per team. I'm sorry but this game has to have the worst pvp meta I've ever seen, any semblance of creativity is punished.

Either use the handful of completely busted pokes or get overpowered, 99% of pokes are a waste of time.

Game needs to add teirs or something (OU, UU, etc) because this is 1000% unplayable especially for those who dont just wanna abuse the top handful of pokes and nothing but 24 hours a day

Legendaries that are allowed in ranked arent too difficult to counter and those who are are banned already from ranked so i dont see any valid reason to ban a full legendary team

The guy using 6 legendarys is horrible he is under 100 rating consistently, meaning his strategy does not work.

Im that guy man xD, im rank 250 now i only rank for some pvp coins

Edited by RedK

Nothing more to add to Chris comment. Legendaries are not necessary broken and the Regi's trio is a great example of it. I could put many examples of it if it's needed.

The rules aren't chosen at random, there must be always an important reason behind a ban/clause, it doesn't only includes the metagame itself but also bugs in what PRO code refers to.

I suggest you to read our PvP rules, please familiarize yourself with them, feel free to ask if you have any doubt reagarding the reason behind them/one of them.

Already responded.

Future changes on the rules are expected with the upcoming PvP rework, mega evolution, etc.

Edited by Senrosia

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.