BMS extension after server maintenance?

Sin

I have BMS active before the server maintenance 2 days ago (the maintenance that lasts for about 10+ hours)

I read in Discord that BMS will be extended soon:

1563669799442.thumb.png.2a350d67b5a3d6a9b99b9dd8fa851dec.png

Now my BMS has already expired but I haven't seen any extension yet. Might I know if the extension will still occur later and how would they do it?

Thank you.

• Administrator

I have BMS active before the server maintenance 2 days ago (the maintenance that lasts for about 10+ hours)

I read in Discord that BMS will be extended soon:

[ATTACH type=full" width="566px" alt="94406]94406[/ATTACH]

Now my BMS has already expired but I haven't seen any extension yet. Might I know if the extension will still occur later and how would they do it?

Thank you.

Hi @SinLight

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

As stated in the announcement, the BMS / MS / EXP Boosts will be extended soon, however there is actually not an estimated time as for when this happen.

Our developer will announce on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD when the extension will be made, so please stay tuned there. We sincerely apologize for the delay.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi,

So today I noticed some people got a free BMS active after they logged in. I used my own BMS today shorty after the Vulcan event start and I don't notice any time extension in this one.

Could you tell me how was the extension/free BMS processed? As it stands now, I haven't received any extension/new BMS/compensation yet, while the free BMS were even given to some people who did not have their BMS active during the server maintenance.

Regards,

SinLight