"repel trick" for magby, smoochum and elekid. 150iv is inhuman

Kingcrow

Lugia is beast, way stronger than birds. 160 is too easy. I agree on 200 gems.

What about 187? I think thats the one to go for it

[JUSTIFY]Check out my Youtube Channel, I post non-meta(mostly) PVP videos and some tutorials in Pokemon Revolution Online. Most of my PVP videos also include Turkish commentary.

Some of my tutorial videos and playlists are in the links below:

2 Ways of Fast Levelling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsXxuVefZw

Bosses with Baton Pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCIjvqnnfk

Boss Locations for Each Regionhttps://youtu.be/smaPyWsp_fA?list=PLkRxSYTe-u5A1XcAzilVFwbejSpd99BMg

Monotype PVP Battleshttps://youtu.be/ARyMvz9QMYI?list=PLkRxSYTe-u5ChEHtOqGpLWlbqqPRBLBsX

If you need me, you can reach me on Discord: Maynaq#0866 or IGN: Ayvazar & Ayvasar[/JUSTIFY]

Chance for 100+ IVs 388,822,749/31^6 Roughly 43.8% chance (0.4381083...)

Chance for 120+ IVs 129,263,730/31^6 Roughly 14.6% chance (0.1461959...)

Chance for 150+ IVs 5243014/31^6 Roughly 0.6% chance (0.0059075...)

Thought I'd add some maths instead of oh this is really hard, .6% doesnt seem to bad. thats roughly 1/200 pokes.

By way of comparison a 20+ poke with 5IVs is (11/31)^5 Roughly 0.6% chance (0.00562542) is actually rarer and thats without multiplying it by 52/100 for sync chance and either 1/4(h.a) or 475/1000(2abils) or 19/20(1abil) for abilities.

tldr: 1/200 seems fine to me for end game, yes will take some people longer and some people less time quit your whining

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

your maths are right...but still 1/200 is a very low for tier 8/9 pokes...especially if you are unlucky and need 300-500 magbies to get your 150+...the way quest is built now benefits lucky players...it has nothing to do with difficulty and hard work...if they want to make it difficult, they could say contribute 5000ivs of the pokemon magby...that way it would be difficult but guaranteed sucess like wq...

• Like 1

your maths are right...but still 1/200 is a very low for tier 8/9 pokes...especially if you are unlucky and need 300-500 magbies to get your 150+...the way quest is built now benefits lucky players...it has nothing to do with difficulty and hard work...if they want to make it difficult, they could say contribute 5000ivs of the pokemon magby...that way it would be difficult but guaranteed sucess like wq...

fair point, I quite like the come to a total number of IVs for submited pokes.

I can only see one downside to doing it that way, which is atm bascially people are handing over epics, or having to pick do i want this epic or do i want the birb. Doing it a number of total IVs w.e. that number is means people will keep epics and have the bird. That said you've suggested a good happy middle life +1

nope contribute means give for ever, like wq...it could 500ivs first bird, 1000ivs second and 10000ivs third...with an average 96 ivs/ poke means 6, 11 and 105 pokes for each bird...not easy task exclusively depended on your determination to hunt...no space for luck...

we are talking about 350+ evolves, 601+ caught data, 100 gems with 150 iv pokemon which legendary is more difficult than this can you please enlighten me? I have been farming smoochums and magbys @Love island for actually more than 1 month, which you said spawns the baby pokemon frequently, and got no 150+ ( btw at max you get 3 of one kind in 1 day I am really not sure about how you define "frequent")

350+ evolves, 601+ caught data, 100 gems are already a lot but I am okay with it because you can grind it maybe you can add time requirements to make it more endgame worthy. But that iv requirement is imo ridiculous and lowering 150 ivs to 140 ivs or 145 ivs, as you did it with genesect, really wouldn't hurt in terms of difficulty of getting three birds. (again in genesetcs case you had 20 mins you can catch a lot pokemon to try for that 150+ ivs, which is 140 now, but now you need to farm one specific tier "itseems7butactually9.5" pokemon).

Instead of repelling those pokemon you can consider lowering its iv requirement for the third one to 140 or 145 whichever you like it.

Boş yapma pvp at. / agree

nope contribute means give for ever, like wq...it could 500ivs first bird, 1000ivs second and 10000ivs third...with an average 96 ivs/ poke means 6, 11 and 105 pokes for each bird...not easy task exclusively depended on your determination to hunt...no space for luck...

I understand the contribute means give forever, but instead of giving over an epic you can just hunt two more trash ones, I still like your idea and think its a good place to go with future quests even if they dont change this one