2nd time bug for world quest

Dionisisdan

Hello, it's the second time that I lost the world quest event and this is also the second time that the quest icon didnt appear and I didn't have the chance to participate... I am so disappointed for this and idk what to do... I am literally everyday online and no clues for world quest or something... Can you please help me?

Hello, it's the second time that I lost the world quest event and this is also the second time that the quest icon didnt appear and I didn't have the chance to participate... I am so disappointed for this and idk what to do... I am literally everyday online and no clues for world quest or something... Can you please help me?

Hello @dionisisdan,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time.

Also, please note that the world quest is still being tested and improved upon to fix these issues. At the moment the worldquest isn't stable, because t is impossible to test it with 100 hundreds of players participating in it. The quest got bugged for everyone in silver, you weren't the only one.

Crashing out a world quest 2 times in a row is really unlucky and I really understand why you are upset now, I can't apologise enough.

I know how annoying it can be, we're players too so we do understand the annoyanc when this happens as, we've been in the same position ourselves.

I am so sorry this happened to you, however, there's nothing we can do for people who have experienced it at the moment.

I hope for your understanding and wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @dionisisdan,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time.

Also, please note that the world quest is still being tested and improved upon to fix these issues. At the moment the worldquest isn't stable, because t is impossible to test it with 100 hundreds of players participating in it. The quest got bugged for everyone in silver, you weren't the only one.

Crashing out a world quest 2 times in a row is really unlucky and I really understand why you are upset now, I can't apologise enough.

I know how annoying it can be, we're players too so we do understand the annoyanc when this happens as, we've been in the same position ourselves.

I am so sorry this happened to you, however, there's nothing we can do for people who have experienced it at the moment.

I hope for your understanding and wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

i understand...anyway thanks for replying me and i cross my fingers not to happen 3rd in a row...have a good day too.

I hope it doesn't happen again aswell.

Since your question seems answered, I will close the thread now.

If you have any other question, please feel free to make another thread.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.