poke release from mistake.

Mourlos

yesterday i release some froakie from the box and from mistake i release one that i wanted to keep. it was a protean naive with hp fire neutral nature froakie.i login today and i cant find it.maybe i release it because

it didnt change the stats from the last froakie i release and i made the mistake.i cant take an id picture i cant remember the id number.it is possible to get it back? thanks

yesterday i release some froakie from the box and from mistake i release one that i wanted to keep. it was a protean naive with hp fire neutral nature froakie.i login today and i cant find it.maybe i release it because

it didnt change the stats from the last froakie i release and i made the mistake.i cant take an id picture i cant remember the id number.it is possible to get it back? thanks

Hello @mourlos,

I would like to inform you that the Froakie is restored.

If you would like the staff to restore any of your other Pokemon, please make sure to use the Restore Pokemon Megathread.

I will now proceed to close this thread as the issue is solved.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.