Vulcan Island Summer Events Alola Pokemons

Fhil

Dear programmer, admins and other Pro revolution people,

I like your ideas, that we get finally more alola pokemons.

But I think it would be better when you inplement the Pokemons like the original Game.

You certainly think what he means.

A lot of alola Pokemons have the Basisform in a old Pokemon. Pokemon's their wasent relevant in the past.

It would be cool when we have the chance the old forms to the alola forms. Why we need to catch this Pokemon again ? + the next form's are be harder to train and need more EXP.

When Vulcan island is in this event the alola region. Why i dont can evolve my Poke to the alola form like the original game?

Like this:

1564066644183.png.20076b6bd75d64d8072e322972b3343c.png1564066668246.png.85166e5aee399fff98ce3dac2bebfe45.png

1564066698691.png.3df1b94d3b68c299f8927ac59ccb5ee4.png

Point 2:

I see we can now catch alola Muk. Why we can't catch alola grimer?

The training cost only more time. U can maybe ad alola grimer to? This were great!

I know my english is not the best an I saying sorry for this.

Thx for your attention

To 1: They are supposed to be special and new, by allowing to evolve older versions of them (which are massively easier to get) it would destroy that and the event feel of rare Pokemon.

To 2: I have no idea why I put Muk instead of Glimer, will be fixed.

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

To 1: They are supposed to be special and new, by allowing to evolve older versions of them (which are massively easier to get) it would destroy that and the event feel of rare Pokemon.

Alolan is not rare, it’s a new feature in game since USUM, you don’t have copyright access, I can unterstand form Pokemon maybe be rare but this don’t come from PRO.

So, you should do like real game.

To 2:

Thx a lot.

To 1:

I understand your aspect.

But i i would be happy when it is possible in the Future.

A lot of people (me to) farmed Basispoke with the default to evolve these Poke to a alola-Form. I think a lot of people would be happy for a chance to evolve.

In my opinion for farming are other pokemons from 7. Gen more suitable and more pertinent.

Is alolan Meowth catable? I didnt see one?

Best Greets

Philip

So, you should do like real game.

Shiny sharm, breeding, xp share, everything is easy to get, let's go

No, will never happen.

understand your aspect.

But i i would be happy when it is possible in the Future.

A lot of people (me to) farmed Basispoke with the default to evolve these Poke to a alola-Form. I think a lot of people would be happy for a chance to evolve.

Nobody said it won't be a thing in the future but for now it won't, it was suggested by Eaty, it could be done but we currently prefer to keep them rare until future notice.

• Like 2

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Thx for your answers.

Maybe you can ad in the future in a new region with the chance for this 3 Poke to evolve to a alola form. A region with a lot of Requirements.

This is my idea for the future :)

But I understand your Position for now. I am happy that I can get alola grimer,

Thx a lot.

Edited by Fhil