Rules clarification

Siltoruz

Hello,

I m writing this message to you cause i would like some clarification about the rules about multiboxing and different accounts.

a) In punishment policy you got this clause:

• Use of Macros, Automated Software, or Multiboxing.

Now i have started 2 accounts myself. I did this with the purpose to trade my thrash pokemon from my main account to the second one so my main account stays clean only with lvl 100 PvP pokemon. This would also allow me to do boss hunts and dig runs etc with 2 accounts for more profit and also use it in ladder for some extra guild points as i saw i am allowed to PvP in 2 accounts as long as both are not in top 25. Now if i log in to both accounts myself to trade pokemon and items between the two accounts, will it result in a ban for me? Or is this a special case? Cause i really dont need the second one that much if i cant trade between the 2.

b) Shared accounts. Someone in the guild has offered me access to an alt account so i can use it to give dex service to the initiates in the guild. Do i risk a ban if i use this shared account? I ask this cause if i am allowed to get the username and pass, this acount will probably log in from different IPs and create suspision.

Those are my 2 questions. I wanted to ask first so i dont do any silly mistake that gets me banned.

Thnx in advance for your time.

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions

Hello,

I m writing this message to you cause i would like some clarification about the rules about multiboxing and different accounts.

a) In punishment policy you got this clause:

• Use of Macros, Automated Software, or Multiboxing.

Now i have started 2 accounts myself. I did this with the purpose to trade my thrash pokemon from my main account to the second one so my main account stays clean only with lvl 100 PvP pokemon. This would also allow me to do boss hunts and dig runs etc with 2 accounts for more profit and also use it in ladder for some extra guild points as i saw i am allowed to PvP in 2 accounts as long as both are not in top 25. Now if i log in to both accounts myself to trade pokemon and items between the two accounts, will it result in a ban for me? Or is this a special case? Cause i really dont need the second one that much if i cant trade between the 2.

b) Shared accounts. Someone in the guild has offered me access to an alt account so i can use it to give dex service to the initiates in the guild. Do i risk a ban if i use this shared account? I ask this cause if i am allowed to get the username and pass, this acount will probably log in from different IPs and create suspision.

Those are my 2 questions. I wanted to ask first so i dont do any silly mistake that gets me banned.

Thnx in advance for your time.

Hi Sultoruz,

a) With regards to multiple accounts the way you explained how you want to use it is fine. I trade a lot between my main and alt and it's completely fine dude. You can also do bosses/digs etc with both. You can pvp with both but only one can be in the top 25 ladder. You can use two accounts at the same time as long as you're controlling seperately. If you're using two devices or jumping between screens on one it is fine, if you're using a program to control both at the same time then it's ban worthy.

b) There is always an inherent danger with account sharing. With the account you mean we have the same with our guild and 6 of us have access to it. Guild bank accounts are somewhat different from sharing personal accounts but there is still a risk from it. If there is any investigation to that alt account you may be included in it as you've used it but with that said you will not just get a ban for using that account.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

No problem dude, as your query has been answered I will lock this thread.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *