how to change my server

Norival

hi i am silver server i need help to change it to gold server but i want to know if i do that i my data like evo and dex will be rested or not and my money and pokes also

Greetings @yurio

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The only way to change server is through the thread: Name Change, Account Reset and Server Transfer this thread will be open till tomorrow 2nd of august, 00:00 GMT (0). But for this you have to complete a requirements:

• Minimum 50h of in-game playtime
  • 100k Pokedollars as payment
  • Registered more than 3 months ago
  • Clean Infraction History - Since August 1st, 2018
    • Warnings do not count; Quiet, Trade, Temporary, and Permanent bans do

[*]Have to choose FREE NAMES (as in, not already taken) in case of a name change

Regarding your question of if something of your progress, items, data etc will be detete the answer is no. We only change your account from Silver Server to Gold Server and vice versa.

I hope have clarified your doubts.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

sorry but i am bad in math so i cant change server because i created this account in july 17 2019 right?

Greetings, @yurio

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately as you said, your account doesnt have 3 months since you created it, so you doesnt complete the requirements. I hope you understand it.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

ty Nezuko hope i can complete 3 months then i can change it soon but after i complete 3 months do i have to post a thread again

Since your doubt has been clarified i will proceed to close this thread.

Please, do not hesitate in create another post if you have more doubts or issues.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png