Ranked PvP being buggy since the reset

Raspall

Hi, first of all excuse my mediocre english x).

As I point in the title I feel like the ranked PvP got buggy since the reset. The last month I didn't get any of the two bugs that occured to me today.

Shortly after the reset I played a game to test a team and my opponent and me got stuck when he changed one of his pokemons ( the battle screen pop up got frozen and we both were waiting for ever, I had to end up leaving the battle and recieving the 10 minute ranked ban. That's a pretty bad bug if you are playing ranked and pushing.. ).

Then, a few minutes ago I had the bug where your first pokemon isn't the one u picked, althogh you see the one you picked, but when you use a move, it appears like another pokemon's move. That's clientside though, because the opponent doesn't see the pokemon you picked but the one that the game decided to be x). Weird.

Well, I'm not looking for any resolution for me, i'm just reporting that I didn't see those bugs in ranked before, it could ruin the ranked pvp in general. And I wanted to let you know.

Thanks and gl!

Hello @Raspall,

First of all I am sorry for the inconvenience that these bugs caused for you.

I would like to inform you that these bugs have nothing to do with the new PvP season, they were here before and the developers know about it, of course that doesn't make them less annoying. I thank you for reporting the bugs and notifying us that they are still here.

my opponent and me got stuck when he changed one of his pokemons ( the battle screen pop up got frozen and we both were waiting for ever, I had to end up leaving the battle and recieving the 10 minute ranked ban.

This bug requires one of the players to disconnect, it won't go over itself. I am sorry that you had to lose rating because of it.

As I said above the bugs are known by the developers. They are currently working on revamping the whole PvP code from scratch and they will take fixing these bugs also in mind.

We have no eta on when they will announce the big PvP update, but it is coming.

I hope you can work with this information and if you have anything else to mention/ask, please do so.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Thanks Contrary,

I didn't lose any rating because of that. So I guess it's ok. It was weird to me because I played 200+ games the last month and it didn't happen to me. RNG I suppose hahahaha.

Thanks for the early response!

Salut

No problem!

It was weird to me because I played 200+ games the last month and it didn't happen to me. RNG I suppose hahahaha.

Indeed, RNG can really mess with you sometimes haha.

I will now proceed to close this thread, since you got your clarification.

If you have any other question, feel free to make a new thread.

Have a great day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.