Cant get a hold of of a player "Darkblader12"

Andreas10

So this guy darkblader12 wanted me to do ev service for him, so he gave me his poke and sent me a friend request I accept the request and said it will be done in 40 min. So I left the pm and when I went to my friends list he wasn't there and then I did /pm Darkblader12 and I pm him but it said he was offline and 5 sec before he was online and I took a pic of the server saying "you are now friend with darkblader12" can someone pls help me contact Darkblader12 so I can return his poke. Sorry if the pic is bad XD

IMG_1319.JPG.25e26d1a046f459bce33c53f5ed1613b.JPG

So this guy darkblader12 wanted me to do ev service for him, so he gave me his poke and sent me a friend request I accept the request and said it will be done in 40 min. So I left the pm and when I went to my friends list he wasn't there and then I did /pm Darkblader12 and I pm him but it said he was offline and 5 sec before he was online and I took a pic of the server saying "you are now friend with darkblader12" can someone pls help me contact Darkblader12 so I can return his poke. Sorry if the pic is bad XD

Hey @Andreas10,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that it occurs a certain user logs off after he trusts you to train his Pokemon. The peron will most likely pick up the Pokemons tomorrow.

Just make sure to keep the Pokemon with you untill he comes online and asks for them.

If he didn't pick up the Pokemon in 3 days, notify me again in this thread so we can take proper action.

I hope this answered your question.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.