Lost money?

Hoavame

I remember I had 150k $ but today it's only 80$. Please check what happened ?

My username is hoavame

Server silver

Hello @hoavame !

That is terrible! I checked your recent trade logs and seems like on July 30th you spent a total of 80k through trades. However, it looks like you've been playing a bit this past week.

Let's go over some things you may have done to spend or lose money recently:

• Traveled using the Subway or Boat.
  • Spent money at the Pokemarket, such as Pokeballs or Escape Ropes.
  • Black out (all pokemon died) during a wild or trainer battle.

Did any of these things happen recently? If not, do you think it is possible maybe you are mistaken? Hope to hear back from you soon.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

On July 31 i had a picture that i had 184k $, and i moved to Hoenn.I don't think i spent 100k$ when i'm in Hoenn story.I just have 2 badge.I blacked out during battle with gym leader but it don't lose money.

Hello @hoavame !

That is terrible! I checked your recent trade logs and seems like on July 30th you spent a total of 80k through trades. However, it looks like you've been playing a bit this past week.

Let's go over some things you may have done to spend or lose money recently:

• Traveled using the Subway or Boat.
  • Spent money at the Pokemarket, such as Pokeballs or Escape Ropes.
  • Black out (all pokemon died) during a wild or trainer battle.

Did any of these things happen recently? If not, do you think it is possible maybe you are mistaken? Hope to hear back from you soon.

~ TrollDaddy

On July 31 i had a picture that i had 184k $, and i moved to Hoenn.I don't think i spent 100k$ when i'm in Hoenn story.I just have 2 badge.I blacked out during battle with gym leader but it don't lose money.

Your account has been active since July 31st. Unfortunately a screenshot from then would not help.

Blacking out against a gym leader does cause you to lose money. It is possible though the amount lost was too small for you to notice.

Is there anything you can provide to me that might help prove you have lost 100k?

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

Your account has been active since July 31st. Unfortunately a screenshot from then would not help.

Blacking out against a gym leader does cause you to lose money. It is possible though the amount lost was too small for you to notice.

Is there anything you can provide to me that might help prove you have lost 100k?

~ TrollDaddy

So sad :((.I cant to prove that i lost 100k $ with my screenshot.Can you tell me how to prove ?

So sad :((.I cant to prove that i lost 100k $ with my screenshot.Can you tell me how to prove ?

I would need some type of evidence, such as triggering a bug that causes you to lose money. Fortunately, there is no known bug in PRO that causes this. However, if you have evidence of a bug being the cause of your lost money, that would help.

Sadly, without any proof, I cannot help you recover this loss. I will leave this thread open for now.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

I would need some type of evidence, such as triggering a bug that causes you to lose money. Fortunately, there is no known bug in PRO that causes this. However, if you have evidence of a bug being the cause of your lost money, that would help.

Sadly, without any proof, I cannot help you recover this loss. I will leave this thread open for now.

~ TrollDaddy

So sad :((

So sad :((

Indeed... I wish I could have helped you, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do at this time. I will lock this thread since it appears you do not have any further proof to provide. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you have issues or concerns regarding the game.

Have a great rest of your day,

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png