No patch available for this version

Sons8888

It's telling me that there is no patch for this version. I was delete the old game & Data but is not work.

And then I use three Client download all is same to No patch available for this version.

Waiting for help as fast as possible.

Have a nice day !

123.thumb.jpg.28510a30f202ccac8cf982e056c52344.jpg

It's telling me that there is no patch for this version. I was delete the old game & Data but is not work.

And then I use three Client download all is same to No patch available for this version.

Waiting for help as fast as possible.

Have a nice day !

Hello @sons8888 ,

Sorry for the inconvience. Our Windows Patcher is a relatively new feature, so bugs do occur. Please help me understand your issue more.

• Are you still able to log in and play the game?
  • Is your client getting stuck at this screen?

I would like to help you, hope to hear back from you soon.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @sons8888 ,

Sorry for the inconvience. Our Windows Patcher is a relatively new feature, so bugs do occur. Please help me understand your issue more.

• Are you still able to log in and play the game?
  • Is your client getting stuck at this screen?

I would like to help you, hope to hear back from you soon.

~ TrollDaddy

HI TrollDaddy ,

Thanks you reply, Now I can't log in to the game & the screen is hold in this picture can't move to next step.

I upload my computer information for you.

PS: Another question, I missed the time of the Server transfer(Transfer from gold to silver ),

Is there still a chance to change now? Or wait for the next opportunity? (It is because all my friends in silver server)

Thanks & I hope to hear back from you soon.

1234.thumb.jpg.a1f5be070ac5ac6ee4b35c98f2291a2b.jpg

~

Hey @sons8888 ,

Alright, looks like you are using Windows 7.

• Let's start by deleting all previous instances of PRO. I know you said you have done this, but please humor me here. Have you also deleted all temporary files? Here is a guide to deleting temporary files on Windows 7. Once you do this, please restart your computer.
  • Now download the PRO Client again. Download Link. Make sure to designate a separate folder to store all your downloads. This will keep all the PRO files organized within your computer. Your computer should run 64 bit, but I recommend downloading the 32 bit version as well just to try.
  • If you are continuing to have issues, try to run PRO in compatibility mode. Here is a quick guide for that.
  • If you are still continuing to have issues, I recommend updating your drivings. Here is a guide to do that on Windows 7.
  • And for a final suggestions this time around, if you are still having issues after trying all these things, it is possible you may need to clear space on your physical memory or RAM.

I know this is quite a lot, but these are some common steps you can take when encountering crash issues with PRO on Windows 7. Please try each of these until PRO begins to work for you. Let me know the results.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON