Stuck on Loading Map

Rhalt

I play on Gold and just beat the Hoenn E4 and was doing the teleport quest. I went west of mauville trying to find the correct PC's and now I cannot log in, I am stuck on "Loading Map". I'm unsure what to do as I cannot log in. I know the server is fine because I made an alt account and logged in. Unsure if this is even where to get support, but on the "Dashboard" of the account the support ticket section doesn't appear to be active.

I play on Gold and just beat the Hoenn E4 and was doing the teleport quest. I went west of mauville trying to find the correct PC's and now I cannot log in, I am stuck on "Loading Map". I'm unsure what to do as I cannot log in. I know the server is fine because I made an alt account and logged in. Unsure if this is even where to get support, but on the "Dashboard" of the account the support ticket section doesn't appear to be active.

Hello @Rhalt,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Sometimes you can be stuck on the loading map for some time when the servers are unstable.

Logging out and logging back in can help, but it doesn't always. As you mentioned yourself, patience does help.

Great to see that after waiting a little, your issue got solved.

I'm happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, I will now close the thread.

Have a great day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.