Get Coins!

Vashketchums

for whatever reason, i can scroll how many coins i would like to purchase but cannot seem to find a buying button/promt ? help lol

Hello @VashKetchums,

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

Are you sure you can't see the Paypal, Amex, Visa or Mastercard payment method? There has to be a logo of it where you basically click on and it redirects you to their website.

If this doesn't work try it with a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer).

Let me know if it worked or not.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @VashKetchums,

Are you sure you can't see the Paypal, Amex, Visa or Mastercard payment method? There has to be a logo of it where you basically click on and it redirects you to their website.

If this doesn't work try it with a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer).

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

im using chrome and i was able to purchaxse earlier im wondering if the site is down?

im using chrome and i was able to purchaxse earlier im wondering if the site is down?

Hello @VashKetchums,

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

those logos are missing, that's the problem :(

Hello,

Just checked it myself using Chrome and it worked. Also, the website is not down.

those logos are missing, that's the problem :(

Could you please try it with another browser? I suggest Firefox.

Or just wait for some time, it might get fixed.

Keep me updated.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello,

Just checked it myself using Chrome and it worked. Also, the website is not down.

Keep me updated.

Kind regards, Contrary

Okay so apparently im putting in full time hours to figure out how to then put money in theyre picket,,,,, but w/e anyway. I purchased earlier today, idk why theres not paypal option to select anymore just a link to the website for PRO tahts it, i have changed my browser to firefox then IE, then back to chrome where it had worked at first, i have looked online and found taht other have had this problem as well.

Hello,

Keep me updated.

Kind regards, Contrary

By donating to the game, you agree that you have read our Game Rules and Refund Policy. (that's all thats there) it's glitched..