Legendary pokemon

Blacktino

How many legendary pokemon have in this game? and if they will put more

Heyo Tino, here is a wiki link to legendary pokemon. As of now those are all the available legendary pokes (asides from psyduck). Keep an eye in the annoucements thread for news/updates on legendary pokemon, or join the official discord and watch the announcement channel.

Discord

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

• 4 weeks later...

How many legendary pokemon have in this game? and if they will put more

Hi there ,

Theres all pokémons till gen 7. (exept some legendarys over 601+ total).

All Sun/Moon Pokémon are not out yet it will come out at ASTRELLA/UNOVA maps, but there's already Alola Pokémons ingame , Vulpix/Sandhrew/Dugtrio/Muk/Executor/Geodude/Marowak.

Also is possible to get all mystic and legendarys that are 601 status total less. (MEW, CELEBI, DOG TRIO , LATIOS/LATIAS, REGI TRIO ,JIRACHI, DARKRAI etc... ) <- those need quest to caught or by complete the the quests, is possible to caught the uncaught ones at World quest rewards. - Check my assignature for info about this.

Some legendary's can be caught by holidays Events like Xmas,Halloween and Easter with unique forms.

There's also Unique forms Pokémons , from Valentine day , Halloween , PRO Birthday, Xmas and Easter, all announced when a event comes (skins).

You can use in your team from every generation pokemon, with a mix of others gens pokémons.

All you need to do is to unlock the Regions by progress your story.

Have fun playing!

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: