[MOVED] Pokémon Stuck in Party

Sifuseven

SIFUSEVEN

SILVER SERVER

SPOTS 1 MALAMAR, 2 HYDREGEION AND 3 LUXRAY

Hello @SIFUSEVEN ,

I was looking into your stuck party issue I noticed you have over 800 hours playtime, but still not a Kanto champion. This lead me to believe your issue is more than just having a few stuck pokemon in your party. I also noticed you recently came back to the game after a long break and merged your account. Most of your previous progress was on BLUE server, however, I believe when you merged your selected RED server as your main server. I can offer you two solutions.

1. I can unmerge your account. You can then merge your account again, but select
BLUE
server as your main server. This will restore all your previous story progress. Note: Do not make any trades in the Silver server, otherwise we cannot perform this action.

OR

2. I can place all your current party into your PC, allowing you to select a Kanto pokemon from your PC and continue the Kanto story line.

Please let me know if I correctly identified the issue and if so, which solution you would like to continue with. I hope to hear back from you soon.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

option one the unmerge, that would be great! I apologize i had feeling i messed up im playing a tiny phone screen. Thanks!

No worries @SIFUSEVEN ! This issue is pretty common and we have the proper tools to fix it. =P

I have gone ahead and unmerged your account. You will have to manually merge your account again, just remember to select BLUE as your main server this time around. This should restore all your previous story progress. I will keep this thread open, let me know if you have issues with the merge again or anymore questions or concerns.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

It has worked perfectly thanks much

Awesome. I will go ahead and lock this thread. Please continue to come to us when you have issues or concerns about the game. Have a great day!

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png