resolved

Popoboom

hello master.

I just exchanged the wrong props in the vulcanic summer shop.I used 3000 summer points to exchange Aqua diva dress,but im in Man's Form.

I hope you can change the points for me.I'm not going to be a girl. I don't want to waste my hard-earned points.THX

Look forward to your good news.

hello master.

I just exchanged the wrong props in the vulcanic summer shop.I used 3000 summer points to exchange Aqua diva dress,but im in Man's Form.

I hope you can change the points for me.I'm not going to be a girl. I don't want to waste my hard-earned points.THX

Look forward to your good news.

Greetings, @popoboom

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like ask you if you can provide us a screenshot of your trainercard and show your trainer ID in that screenshot.

i will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

finished ,[ATTACH type=full" alt="IMG_20190907_230551.JPG]103832[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="IMG_20190907_230525.JPG]103833[/ATTACH]

Greetings, @popoboom

Sorry for the incovenience.

The aqua diva dress has been refounded, can you check it for me? you should have now 6084 summer points and the item has been removed from your bag.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @popoboom

Sorry for the incovenience.

The aqua diva dress has been refounded, can you check it for me? you should have now 6084 summer points and the item has been removed from your bag.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

hi nezuko

i checked that aqua diva dress is still in my bag,6084 points is right.What item had been removed from my bag? reroll ticket?Possible you forgot to take it or you take away others to exchange 3000 points?like reroll tecket.but really thx

Edited by popoboom

hi nezuko

i checked that aqua diva dress is still in my bag,6084 points is right.What item had been removed from my bag? reroll ticket?Possible you forgot to take it or you take away others to exchange 3000 points?like reroll tecket.but really thx

Greetings, @popoboom

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We didnt remove the item it was an error by us, now the item has been removed successfully.

Please do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png