Trade banned

Senuar

Hey guys i got trade banned and i really don´t know why.... as far as i know i didn´t do anything wrong... The only thing could be that i requested one 3 times or more because i didn´t notice he is the same... there was no reason added and in my opinion this is not fair at all. I always behaved nice and friendly was never rude or somethnig... die i trade to much? I don´t know... Looking forward to your answers

@Senuar Hello :PikaLurk:

1. You shouldnt speak about your ban in public forum.

2.You should make a post here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/discipline-appeals.37/

A trade moderator will tell you the reason of your ban / the duration

3. Maybe you should check Trades Rules : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url

You can trade a lot, it is not a problem btw !

Good luck and enjoy your day ! :RowletHeart:

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Hey guys i got trade banned and i really don´t know why.... as far as i know i didn´t do anything wrong... The only thing could be that i requested one 3 times or more because i didn´t notice he is the same... there was no reason added and in my opinion this is not fair at all. I always behaved nice and friendly was never rude or somethnig... die i trade to much? I don´t know... Looking forward to your answers

Trade chat is only used for trades, so you can't say "I'll buy that Pikachu" you'll have to send a PM to the seller, and/or if you were doing an auction and someone already won that auction yet you sold it to someone else thats scamming the winner of the auction. Another infraction would be if you were posting something in trade chat someone sends you a PM saying that they will buy it then you tell them "not for sale" thats fake selling, which is bannable. Theres rules that Alixx posted links too give them a read ^_^

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Hello Senuar,

You can make an appeal in the Discipline Appeal if you feel that your ban was not reasonable.

Sorry for the delayed response. Have a good day.

Kind Regards

Yontrix

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be ignored and discarded.