Can't relearn Cosmic power

Omegagaming19

Good morning!

I would like to ask a question about my clefable who can't relearn cosmic power. I tried to go to move tutor and daycare but they dont seem to offer a move called Cosmic power. It's really sad tho.. I'll be waiting for the response.

Thank you!

Cosmic Power is learned as Clefairy not Clefable, but it might be possible to learn it from the NPC at tutor heaven

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Good morning!

I would like to ask a question about my clefable who can't relearn cosmic power. I tried to go to move tutor and daycare but they dont seem to offer a move called Cosmic power. It's really sad tho.. I'll be waiting for the response.

Thank you!

Hi, @OmegaGaming19.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Clefable can only learn cosmic power via Pre-Evolution Move Tutor, located in each daycares.

So, in order to get access to Pre-Evolution Move Tutor you first need to open the daycare, which is also known as the Egg-Move Tutor Place.

Check out this link, Egg-Move-Guide for more information how to open daycare.

After you finish with the daycare quest, you'll gain access to each daycares located in the following places.

- Route 5 (Kanto)

- Route 34 (Johto)

- Route 117 (Hoenn)

- Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)

When you walk inside the building, head behind the old man and walk through the door, you'll end up finding the Pre-Evolution Move Tutor.

Each moves learned via the Pre-Evolution Move Tutor will cost 10k.

I hope this answered your question.

If you have more questions about it, do not hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Thanks man! I've been waiting for a good response. It was just located behind the old couple. :D

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love