how can i get the entei bell

Kalitin

i already passed the whole story. to get an entei i have to get is bell and beat the guardian ehoo is located above cerulean city.

@Kalitin I notice you have completed all regions, so clearly that is not an issue.

i had already defeated the 3 dags. suicune tojo falls,entei safari de jhoto and raikou mt silver and i still can't get the bell i want.

This may be so, however, the tools I have access to tell me you have only battled two of them. Could you revisit these locations and take a screenshot to verify you can no longer see any of them. It is possible this is a bug, but first I need confirmation that you can indeed not see anymore of the legendary beasts.

~TrollDaddy

• Like 1

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

@Kalitin I notice you have completed all regions, so clearly that is not an issue.

This may be so, however, the tools I have access to tell me you have only battled two of them. Could you revisit these locations and take a screenshot to verify you can no longer see any of them. It is possible this is a bug, but first I need confirmation that you can indeed not see anymore of the legendary beasts.

~TrollDaddy

Untitled.thumb.png.9610f6de1881631ddaa2ed5a219d48a1.png

it was suicune that was missing thanks you bro.sorry for the inconvenience.

No worries, @Kalitin. We are always willing to help. Glad we were able to work out the missing piece on your quest.

I will keep this thread open just in case if you have more issue getting the bell. Please continue to contact us if you have questions or concerns.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

• 3 weeks later...