Disappeared 3 epic pokemon after lending

Zelkova

I lend my epic klefki , volcarona and slowbro to my other account named Rematch , and then press send back to my Zelkova account. It sems it get back succesfully but after reloggin i now cant find my epic pokemons. I now couldnt find their ID Numbers. The pokemons are together worth more than 3m +. Could you help me as soon as possible?

I lend my epic klefki , volcarona and slowbro to my other account named Rematch , and then press send back to my Zelkova account. It sems it get back succesfully but after reloggin i now cant find my epic pokemons. I now couldnt find their ID Numbers. The pokemons are together worth more than 3m +. Could you help me as soon as possible?

Hello @Zelkova ,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our developers were recently altered about this critical bug. Fortunately, they have already patched a fix and all pokemon lost this way are still recoverable. However, developers must recover each pokemon lost this way manually. Thank you for being patient while our developers restore all the pokemon lost this way.

Please let me know if you have more questions or concerns regarding this issue.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @Zelkova ,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our developers were recently altered about this critical bug. Fortunately, they have already patched a fix and all pokemon lost this way are still recoverable. However, developers must recover each pokemon lost this way manually. Thank you for being patient while our developers restore all the pokemon lost this way.

Please let me know if you have more questions or concerns regarding this issue.

~ TrollDaddy

Still waiting for recover , thank you for answering.

still waiting. I am not doing any bosses since my boss pokes are mostly gone...

We have not forgotten about this issue, @Zelkova. We apologize for the delay and thank you for the patience while developers look into a more efficient manner in returning these pokemon.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

Still waiting ,

I read and responded before checking, my mistake. After asking, a developer has run a query to return all pokemon lost through the lending bug.

There should be a Volcarona, Slowbro, and Klefki in the back of your PC. Could you please confirm?

~ TrollDaddy

• Like 1

4DSfvM6.png

I read and responded before checking, my mistake. After asking, a developer has run a query to return all pokemon lost through the lending bug.

There should be a Volcarona, Slowbro, and Klefki in the back of your PC. Could you please confirm?

~ TrollDaddy

I confirmed it already. Thank you for your efford and sorry for disturbing.