• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you bro ;)

• Like 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

A big GG Stark. You must have covered everything that’s been missing from the game in terms of PvP.I believe that the implementation of all of the above will have a very positive impact of the way we see PvP in PRO. Totally a big support from me.

• Like 1

A big GG Stark. You must have covered everything that’s been missing from the game in terms of PvP.I believe that the implementation of all of the above will have a very positive impact of the way we see PvP in PRO. Totally a big support from me.

Thanks a lot man, appreciated !

Fully support this post ! Make PRO great again

Another God Spoke ! PRO really needs this.

Really good job on this, tho there are some things missing iirc unless they fixed it without my knowledge, one of them being unaware being able to be bypassed if you crit them and you have boosts on your attack/sp attack and a big one is text not being shown in order.

example: both pokemon have leftovers and it says mine recovered from lefties before my opponents, even though my opponents pokemon is faster than mine, which should never happen.