A little far in progress - Money Making Advices

Nov4to266

Hello Everyone,

The questions is: I`m a little far in the history, but, when I just started I just has no ideia of the very useful tips about ivs and money making.

And right now I just keep thinking that I should reset my game and start a fresh one and make things right.. but will be a big work.

I just got nothing especial like some Incrible pokemon or this kind of thing but my point is:

For people that is already a little(or alot) far in the progress: make sense start a fresh game or should I get back to regions and get some sync pokemons and etc?

Hello Everyone,

The questions is: I`m a little far in the history, but, when I just started I just has no ideia of the very useful tips about ivs and money making.

And right now I just keep thinking that I should reset my game and start a fresh one and make things right.. but will be a big work.

I just got nothing especial like some Incrible pokemon or this kind of thing but my point is:

For people that is already a little(or alot) far in the progress: make sense start a fresh game or should I get back to regions and get some sync pokemons and etc?

Hey Nov4tO266,

we have several ways to make some quick money. Generally it is more a advantage when you are a bit ahead in story instead of being behind because you have more options to make money.

I can highly suggest Dig Spots which can be found in Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh which give you all kind of valuable items like Pearls or Nuggets, Mushroom spots in Petalburg Woods which give you some nice ammount of Shrooms you can re-sell and Excavation sites which are spread in Hoenn which contain rare Pokémon. And of course Bosses, a boss run can bring you easily 500k, bosses are hard at the beginning but with some experience you will gain a huge amount of money..

Here is also a money making guide if you want to take a look at it: <https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/28798-url>

Do you have any further questions?

~ Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution