Boss hanna

Yerropalosbarko

Hello. I have a problem to travel sinnohh on 1rst time after defet boss hanna in pokemon league hoenn. Then to defeat her, i said no to go sinnoh beacause is not correct moment and then i talk again with her and she dissapeared and no carry me to sinnoh adventure and now i dont know to do to go sinnoh. Please help me. Thank you.

Hello. I have a problem to travel sinnohh on 1rst time after defet boss hanna in pokemon league hoenn. Then to defeat her, i said no to go sinnoh beacause is not correct moment and then i talk again with her and she dissapeared and no carry me to sinnoh adventure and now i dont know to do to go sinnoh. Please help me. Thank you.

Hello @YeRRoPaLosBarKo ,

I have consulted with our Content Scripting team and they confirmed there was a visual bug with Hanna on your account. I want to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

The Content Scripting team has fixed the bug. If you close out of your game completely and re-open it, Hanna should now be visible.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues or have more questions regarding this issue.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello. I installed again the game and check if hannah is visible and the problem is already continues. I defeat her and then talk with her and said no for go sinnoh. Then go to speak again and she disappeared and now I cant talk with hannah because she left after talk 1rst time with her. Please help me. I dont now what to do for go sinnoh.

Hello. I installed again the game and check if hannah is visible and the problem is already continues. I defeat her and then talk with her and said no for go sinnoh. Then go to speak again and she disappeared and now I cant talk with hannah because she left after talk 1rst time with her. Please help me. I dont now what to do for go sinnoh.

Could you please go to where Hanna was and take a screenshot of that area?

4DSfvM6.png

That area is in pokemon league in hoenn. I cant attach files.

I apologize, @YeRRoPaLosBarKo. We have attempted another fix. Could you please close your client, open again and check the Pokemon League in Hoenn for Hannah?

4DSfvM6.png